Documents Required For GST Registration
1. Copy of Pan Card of Business & Applicant (Owner/partner/director).
2. Identity Proof Documents (Owner/partner/director) – Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Voter Identity.
3. Address Proof Documents (Owner/partner/director) – Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, as Identity Card.
4. Photograph of the (Owner/partner/director)
5. Business Registration Documents.
- a. for Proprietorship – no Special Documents required.
- b. for LLP or Company – Incorporation Certificate from MCA & Board Resolution.
- c. for Entity Like Society, Trust, Club, Government Department or BOI – Registration Certificate.
6. Address Proof for Place of Business
- a. for own Premises – Property Tax Receipt, Municipal Khata Copy, Sale Deed or copy of Electricity Bill.
- b. for Rented or Leased Premises – Rental Agreement or Lease Deed and NOC ( if it is not Available then Affidavit and Possession Documents Like Electricity Bill.
- c. for SEZ Premises – Principal Place of Business – Issued by Govt. to be Uploaded.
- d. All other Cases – A copy of Consent Letter of the Owner and Municipal Khata Copy or Electricity Bill Copy.
7. Bank Account Proof -Cancelled Cheque or First page of Pass Book.
8. Class 2 Digital Signature for the Authorised Signatory (in the case of PVT and LLP).
Documents may very as per the requirement.