After the GST came into effect on 1st July 2017, many queries arise over GST Registration. In GST Regime Government has given mandatory instruction to those businesses whose turnover is more than Rs. 20 Lakhs (Rs. 10 Lakhs for some special states) to get GST Registration.
For some businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. Many businesses offended the rule by not getting GST Registration. Hefty fines were imposed on those organizations which violate the rule and continued their business without registering under GST.
Tick and Tie help your organization to register under GST. Mainly GST Registration takes 4-6 working days for completion. Once the process is completed and business gets register with GST then organization receives their GSTIN which stands for Goods and Services Tax Identification Number.
Who all need GST Registration?
- All business which was previously registered under Pre-GST Taxation Rules such as VAT, Excise duty, Service Tax and other are needed GST Registration.
- GST Registration is needed to those businesses where turnover is more than 20Lakh Rupees with an exception for North-East State and the Hilly States i.e., Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand where the government has reduced the threshold amount to 10 Lakh Rupees.
Many Taxable people come under the GST Registration irrespective of the Threshold or the turnover amount if they satisfy below criteria.
- GST Registration is required for those who trade outside the state means GST is applicable over those who are selling and purchasing goods from outside the state.
- Every e-commerce operatives. All e-commerce operators need to register under GST irrespective of their turnover.
- Those people who sell their products through online e-commerce websites required GST Registration.
- The casual Taxable person or temporary based Business who have no fixed place for business but occasionally undertakes supply and services. (Non-Resident Taxable Person)
- GST Is applicable over those who pay taxes under the reverse charge mechanism. Such transaction where the liability of taxpaying rest with the recipient of the good instead of the supplier as per GST Regime is known as the reverse charge.
- Applicable over those who are functioning as OIDAR, with the person supplying information and database access or retrieval service from outside India to the person residing in India.
How to register for GST?
If you are curious about how to register GST number then answer is here. GST Registration Process at Tick and Tie help you to get your Business GSTIN without any stress. Tick and Tie serve as the best consulting firm to choose for GST Registration. Group of experts will guide you through all process required for GST Registration. We will escort you through all the complication of getting GST Registration for your business at best affordable price. Here we list the process of how to register for GST.
Step 1:- Generate your GST Application Form and obtain Temporary Reference Number (TRN)
Step 2:- Filing in your GST Application.
Step 3:- Registering your Digital Signature Certificate
Step 4:- Verify and Submit Your GST Application
At every step experts from Tick and Tie will guide you and come up with the best advice so that you can smoothly cover the entire process in the shortest time possible.
Documents Required for GST Registration
- Copy of Pan Card of Business & Applicant (Owner/partner/director).
- Identity Proof Documents (Owner/partner/director) – Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Voter Identity.
- Address Proof Documents (Owner/partner/director) – Passport, Driving License, and Aadhar Card, as Identity Card
- Photograph of the (Owner/partner/director)
- Business Registration Documents.
- Address Proof for Place of Business
- Bank Account Proof -Cancelled Cheque or First page of Pass Book.
- Class 2 Digital Signature for the Authorized Signatory (in the case of PVT and LLP).
Now you can apply for gst registration online in a very smoothly way via Tick and Tie and get 25 % Discounts. So, come with us and give your business a new direction .
Thank You !Posted on